The moon rises over Point Judith Light in February 2019.
Printed on-demand via Gelato
Visually striking, polished, and built to last – our stylish aluminum prints are designed with superior quality and a clean finish.
- Crafted from two white aluminum layers and a black polyethylene compound core in between, our aluminum Dibond is lightweight yet strong, making it durable and perfect for larger art pieces. Since the aluminum Dibond panel is coated in white, it ensures that the white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss, which is stunning to look at.
- The colors on this print are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas, ensuring the artwork pops off the surface.
- The print itself is matte and glare-free, giving it a timeless and classic look that enhances the art in a subtle and understated way.
- Our aluminum print comes in a thickness of approximately 3mm /0.12″, providing a sturdy and rigid base.
- The direct printing technology ensures that the image is printed straight onto the surface of the aluminum Dibond panel, resulting in a vivid and accurate reproduction. You can be sure that the tonal gradation will be on point.
- We’ve also included a hanging kit, which may vary depending on the country of fulfillment.
- Sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.